The neurorehabilitation system VIBRAINT RehUp helps stroke victims to re-gain arm movement using brain-computer interface, artificial intelligence and virtual reality.
Unlike most of existing devices it works even when the arm is largely paralyzed and can be used in stroke centers and neurology departments – literally from the first day of disease, as well as in rehabilitation clinics and even at patients’ homes.
Our device analyses both the patient’s brain and muscular neural activity, recognizes the intention of the disabled arm motion and then moves it accordingly using a robotic device. Literally, VIBRAINT RehUp translates thoughts into motions.
We use virtual reality to create an environment with a variety of life-like exercises requiring different arm movements and thus to improve complex visual and proprioceptive biofeedback.
According to recent studies, moving the affected arm into the desired position simultaneously as the brain is sending such a signal facilitates the process of neuroplasticity that helps the brain create new neural connections to circumvent the stroke-affected areas, allowing for patients to regain full and voluntary control of their arm.
Our solution do not compete to traditional therapy – it helps to increase its performance.
Wireless version of VIBRAINT Assist
The brain-computer interface based neurorehabilitation system for lower limbs
We are open to communicate with potential partners – researchers, hospitals, innovators, investors and are happy with any new opportunity.
Please contact us by e-mail
Rehabilitation is available:
- from the first day of decease
- for totally paralyzed arm
- for bedridden patients
- Unique algorithms provide high accuracy of EEG and EMG signal analysis
- Convenient and intuitive user interface
- Reliable and functional exoskeleton design
- The neurocomputer interface implements a direct connection between intent and motion
- Training in the virtual environment increases the patient's involvement
- Measuring electrical muscular activity helps to improve progress